The NightRush philosophy on Responsible Gaming
- At NightRush we firmly believe that playing online should always be fun, exciting and enjoyable. We also understand that there are some people who may not be able to control the amount they spend or how often they play as well as they would like.
- We’re committed to helping players who struggle to control their play, providing tools and resources to help ensure that they never exceed the limits they set themselves. We offer tools like limits, self-exclusion and third party independent help to ensure that those who need extra care when gambling receive the help they need.
Placing limits on your gambling at NightRush
- We make it easy for you to limit your play at NightRush to help ensure that you play more responsibly. With our powerful Personal Limits tool, you can choose to cap the amount that you deposit, set limits on the losses you are willing to accept, define precise wager limits and set limits around how much you can play certain games.
- To set limits on your play, simply visit the Personal Limits section in your account. You can set deposit limits from a single day to a week or even a month. You will also be able to cap your losses on your account over the same time periods for extra flexibility and support. Both wagering and session time limit options are also available.
- If at any point you would like to change the limits you have set on your account, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deposit Limit: A limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit: A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, set a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- Wager Limit: A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Session Limit: A limit on the amount of time in minutes spent playing a game.
Try a cooling off period if you feel you need it
- If you feel as though you are struggling with your control over how often you gamble online, it could be worth trying a cooling off period.
- A cooling off period is when you request to be excluded for all casino promotion activity and funding functionality for your account will be switched off. You will still be able to withdraw the funds in your account and can set the cooling off period for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
- This can be a good way to help you deal with the urge to play more often than you should. To set up a cooling off period, contact us at the casino.
Self-exclusion from the casino
- We also offer you a stricter tool for preventing your play from getting out of hand. Our self-exclusion option means that your account will be temporarily disabled. This means that you will not be able to log in, fund your account, receive promotional material or withdraw funds from your account.
- You can choose exclusion limits starting from 6 months period up to 12 month, in exceptional cases, permanently. If you choose to self-exclude yourself you will be unable to play at any of our licensed casinos. If you would like to limit yourself for shorter time period, then please kindly use Cooling Off option or contact our support and they will advise you on the best solution.
- At the end of your self-exclusion period, you will not automatically regain full functionality and will need to contact us directly to gain access to your account again.
Secure age verification
- As a fully licenced and regulated casino, we only accept players over 18 or over and have strict procedures in place to prevent minors from accessing our games.
- We reserve the right to see proof of ID from all players, consistent with the legal requirements in the territory in which you live. We review accounts regularly and if a player is not of the legal age to play, we will immediately shut down an account and report the activity.
- If you play at NightRush on a laptop or PC that is shared within your home, or that your children may have access to, we suggest that you install software like the options below to help ensure your children do not have access to the casino:
Notifications and alerts to help you stay in control
We offer you instant alerts, notifications and pop-ups in game to help you track how much you have spent in the casino. This helps put you in control of your gaming, giving you a better understanding of how much you’re spending and how quickly. You can turn on alerts and notifications by visiting your account section.
Should you feel you need more help
If you feel like you need further help and support in dealing with your online gaming, visit one of the websites below for a wealth of information, expert advice and extra support: