Effective from: 28.01.2019
Last updated: 21.07.2021
- Before using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By registering a Player Account with the website you confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The laws of Malta apply to the Terms and Conditions. In case there are other language versions of the Terms available, the English version will always prevail.
- The website www.nightrush.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C 81457 and registered address at 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta.
- The website is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licence MGA/B2C/394/2017 issued on 01/08/2018. Games from NetEnt are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) under NetEnt Malta Limited with License Number MGA/CL4/184/2004. Regardless of games played, all deposits and withdrawals are the sole responsibility of the Company and the Company has full responsibility towards the player for the management of funds on the user account.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any material changes. However, we also recommend that you visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible updates.
- In case the Terms and Conditions undergo any material changes, you must re-confirm acceptance before the changes come into effect and you are able to place bets on the Website.
WHO CAN PLAY
- Setting up a player account
As a part of opening your account, you will be required to provide personal details such as your first, last, and birth name, date of birth, place of birth, address, nationality, and e-mail address. You should ensure that the details provided at registration and thereafter are accurate and kept up to date.
- Preliminary/provisional gambling
Please note, that your account should be verified in a period of up to 30 days from registration and/or up to a deposit of 150 EUR.
- Deposits, winnings, and withdrawals
Deposits for participation in the game and winnings would be directly and immediately credited to the player's account. Withdrawals would be processed upon your request.
- Obligation to pay out after the closing of the player account
If an account is closed, the casino pays out any remaining funds to the verified bank account within 5 (five) working days at the latest. No fees would be charged for processing the pay-out. Your account has to be verified and to meet T&C. Otherway casino has the right to hold withdrawal until necessary documents are provided or not to pay out due to violation of T&C.
- The mandatory setting of the deposit limit
Upon registration, you will be offered to set an individual monthly deposit limit. This deposit limit should not exceed 1,000 EUR per month per player.
- Reality check. The additional waiting period after the reality check
Since activation of reality check, you will receive a pop-up informing you about the elapsed time every hour, which you have to actively acknowledge to continue gambling. Following confirmation of the reality check pop-up, you will need to wait for another five minutes before you can continue playing.
- For players residing in Germany only: Please note that we charge a 5.3% fee on real money bets (besides live games), with cents being rounded up.
Fee will be debited from your player account at the moment of placing the bet. To be clear, if you place a bet of 1 EUR, fee of EUR 0.05 will be debited from your player account along with the bet (1 EUR bet + 0.053 fee rounded up to 0.05. Total deducted amount will be 1.05 EUR)
Round up will only occur with the hundredth from the total amount, with ending digits 1-4 going down and ending digits 5-9 going up. For example: 0.006 will become 0.01, 0.114 will become 0.11 and 0.14 will stay 0.14)
AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- In addition to the above, Street Fighter Video Slot is not available for the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
- Fashion TV Video Slot is not available in the following countries: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
- Planet of the Apes Video Slot is not available in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Vikings Video Slot is not available in the additional jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
- Narcos Video Slot is not available in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man), are only available in the following territories: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Ukraine, North Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Players from Australia are not eligible to play the games from Amatic.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines.
- Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX (NextGen).
- Please also note that by depositing via Paysafecard, Neteller or Skrill only NetEnt games are available to players from Germany due to Malta Gaming Authority regulation.
- Using VPN to bypass a provider's block is strictly prohibited and may lead to confiscation of winnings.
- The website allows playing for the following currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, NZD, NOK, PLN, ZAR.
FEES AND TAXES
- We retain the right to subtract from your cashout all the gambling related fees and taxes that may be applicable based on your gaming activity according to the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you know and understand the rules of the games offered on the Website. It is at your discretion to familiarise yourself with the theoretical payout percentage of each game.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm your awareness of the fact that gambling may lead to losing money. The Casino is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from your use of the Website.
- The Casino is not liable for any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connection, or any other technical errors that may limit access to the Website or prevent any players from uninterrupted play.
- In an unlikely case where a wager is confirmed or a payment is performed by us in error, the Company reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake by re-settling all the wagers at the correct terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
- If we mistakenly credit your Player Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical issue, error in the paytables, human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
• do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
• do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
• do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
• shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses, or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims, and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s Terms and Conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in the Website.
USE OF PLAYER ACCOUNT
- Each player can create only one (1) personal user account. Creating multiple accounts by a player (“Duplicate Accounts”) can lead to termination of the accounts and suspending of all payouts. Any returns, winnings or bonuses which the player has gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active may be reclaimed by us, and players undertake to return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- The player must register personally by following the on-screen instructions.
- The player shall not provide access to his or her account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
- Any offensive or obscene language, as well as any commercial or promotional information, are not allowed in the "Nickname" field in the player's profile. If any violations are detected, support service members or other Company staff may replace the contents of the "Nickname" field with something neutral. In case of a repeated violation, the player's account may be blocked and all funds confiscated.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
- Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we rely on your consent for the processing of personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications where no automated decision-making is involved.
- We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your user account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Withdrawals may be terminated until the account is fully verified. We will make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two (2) weeks, an account will be locked, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
- If we mistakenly credit your user account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- The Casino reserves the right to terminate games or events in exceptional circumstances further described below. Should a game miscarry or malfunction after starting due to a technical error, we shall:
a) cancel the game;
b) refund the amount wagered; if the account holder has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the account holder’s user account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the account holder in an approved manner;
c) inform the regulator of the circumstances of the incident if necessary;
d) refrain from further providing the games or services if such games or services are likely to be affected by the same failure.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time at our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until you receive a confirmation that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Support.
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and utilises various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:• participating in any type of collusion with other players
• development of strategies aimed at gaining unfair winnings
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
• chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
• creating two or more accounts
• other types of cheating
• providing of forged documents
• low-risk roulette play where the player betting equal stakes for both black/red or even/odd covering 25 or more out of 37 numbers on the table. (Placing bets on black/red only covers 36 of 37 possible numbers).
- or becomes bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons for such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform applicable regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
In the event of chargeback at the account, the casino reserves the right to:
- charge the player a sum equivalent to the player's available balance funds in order to compensate damages and expenses suffered by an incurred as a result of a chargeback;
- claim further damages and financial losses from the player by contacting them via one of the methods provided during the registration process (i.e. phone, e-mail, etc.);
- close player's personal account and/or discard all and any winnings gained as a result of such act or attempt to act.
- The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any player who will try to gain an advantage of casino welcome offers or other promotions agrees that Company reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses, for the reasons of:
• use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account in order to get an advantage from casino promotions;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• any other actions which may damage the Casino;
- The Casino reserves the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the amount on your account balance, subject to deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- In order to verify a player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case the player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in the above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where the player shows his/her documents.
- The Casino reserves the right to retain payments if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- Should you become aware of any possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report to the Casino any error or incompleteness immediately. Should you fail to fulfill such obligations, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification.
- Any deposit has to be wagered 3 times (player must place bets three times of their deposit amount) before the withdrawal of funds connected to this deposit is available. In case several deposits were made with no gaming activity, the player has to wager the total amount of these deposits prior to withdrawal. Otherwise, the Casino has a right to charge a fee for the procession of deposit and withdrawal, which is at the sole decision of the Casino.
- You may not use funds that originate from any illegal activity or source or that are tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. In accordance with our anti-fraud policies, we reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment through which one or more deposits were made. We further reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal directly to your bank account.
- The Company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations, and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions can be investigated by the Company. The Company reserves the right to send a suspicious transaction report to the competent authorities without notice or further reference to you. Besides, in case of any suspicious transactions, the company may block or close the account and withhold all funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent.
- The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interest and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat-crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as various alternative payment methods. Please contact our support team at email@example.com to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
- The Company does not accept third-party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards, e-wallets, or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated and the original deposit will be returned to the owner of the payment account. The Company is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third-party accounts.
- Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 10€ or an equivalent. The maximum amount of deposit depends on the payment method you decide to use.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards (3D Secure is obligatory), as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Deposits". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence.
- Kindly note that due to the nature of cryptocurrencies, deposit limits cannot be applied to the deposits made through the CoinsPaid payment system. If you want to limit your gambling in the casino, please, use any other available option
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 20€ or an equivalent. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you use. If the requested amount exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- Your withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some web wallets take up to three (3) days to process the withdrawal request.
- The Website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country.
- For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore.
- For Mastercard, only the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
- Please note that even for supported countries the Casino is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- The internal operating currency of the Website is Euro. Due to this fact, in case you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or the Casino's payment processing system.
- If you have deposited via credit or debit card or another payment method and the amount of withdrawal is equal to or smaller than the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card or another payment method used. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods.
- The Company reserves the right to check the player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. Please note that when cumulative withdrawals reach € 2,000 the player verification procedure will be mandatory. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. In some cases, the Website can request a selfie with ID, a selfie with ID and special sign, or a call. Failure of passing this verification will lead to account closure and confiscation of winnings.
- The refund request may be declined by the Casino if the player provides false or intentionally modified personal data in order to bypass the system.
- The player will not be able to play unless they accept the updated terms and conditions, but can withdraw the actual balance.
- The maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 5,000 €/$ per week (working day only) and 15,000 €/$ per month unless otherwise specified in the Terms & Conditions of a specific promotion. Exceptions may be made to players with a higher VIP level, if any, at the Casino’s sole discretion. If you win more than €15,000, the Casino reserves the right to divide the payout into monthly installments of a maximum €15,000 until the full amount is paid out.
- All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- Money deposited in the Casino must be used for gaming activity. Due to this, all deposits need to be wagered at least three (3) times.
- All costs that may occur upon refund procedure are on the player.
- If no login on the Player Account on the Website is performed (the account is inactive) for a period longer than 12 months, the Company reserves the right to charge a monthly maintenance fee of €5 starting on the 13th month from the last recorded login.
- If the account remains inactive for a period longer than 12 months, a reminder email will be sent via email every month starting on the 13th month.
- If the account is inactive for a period of 30 months the account balance will be remitted back to the player.
- If the player cannot be located, the funds will be handed over to the Maltese Authorities thus remaining available for the player to access. To get information on how to reinstate closed, dormant accounts or recover funds held on these accounts please contact customer support.
- You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority, or the licensing regulator listed on the Website.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your Player Account.
- We have appointed ThePOGG.com as an ADR provider that you may also complain to. Complaints to ThePOGG.com may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you still not be satisfied with the ruling, you may also contact the MGA Player Support Unit by email address email@example.com or by clicking
- We do our best to resolve the complaints within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the complaint. Should the claim require more time to be resolved, the time period can be extended.