Terms and Conditions
1. Who we are
- 1.1. NightRush.com is a trademarked private label of Blackstone Systems ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Blackstone” and or “NightRush). reg. no C75203, a Company incorporated under the laws of Malta, having its registered address at 102, Suite 3, St. Catherine Street, Attard, ATD2605, Malta. Operating on the platform pertaining to Bethard Group Limited, a Maltese Company bearing registration number C 69565 with registered address Triq Paceville no. 6, St Julians STJ 3106, Malta.
- 1.2. The domain www.nightrush.com(the Site) is operated through white label agreement with Bethard.
1.3. Bethard holds the following licences issued and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA):
- (a) Class 1 on 4 Remote Casino licence on Net Entertainment Malta Limited, with licence number MGA/CL1/1147/2015;
- (b) Class 1 on 4 Remote Casino licence on Relax Gaming, with licence number MGA/CL1/1155/2015;
- (c) Class 1 on 4 Remote Casino licence on Microgaming Europe Limited, with licence number MGA/CL1/1148/2015.
- (d) Class 1 on 4 Remote Casino licence on Evolution Gaming MT Limited, with licence number MGA/CL1/1133/2017;
- (e) Class 1 on 4 Remote Casino licence on Yggdrasil Gaming Limited, with licence number MGA/CL1/1334/2017;
- (f) Class 1 on 4 Remote Casino licence on NYX Interactive MT Limited, with licence number MGA/CL1/1335/2017.
- 1.4. Further details of the MGA can be found here.
- 1.5. Please be made aware that we may from time to time offer products via the Site from suppliers that are not licensed under, or regulated by, the MGA. Unless we inform you otherwise, the suppliers of such products shall be licensed under their Curacao licence (held by Worldclass Entertainment Limited N.V.). Regardless of game, all deposits and withdrawals are the sole responsibility of Bethard, and the other companies providing the products are solely software providers and have no responsibility for the management of funds on your player account.
2. These Terms
- 2.2. Please refer carefully to these Terms before you start to use any part of the Service. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference. By accessing or using any part of the Service, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted these Terms, which form a binding agreement between you and us.
3. Other Applicable Terms
3.1 These Terms refer to and incorporate the following additional terms and conditions, which also apply to your use of the Service:
- 3.1.2 our SB Tech Sport terms and conditions
- 3.1 These Terms refer to and incorporate the following additional terms and conditions, which also apply to your use of the Service:
4. Changes to these terms
- 4.1. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any such changes will be notified to you in advance or upon your next login to the Service and you must confirm your acceptance before you will be allowed to play.
- 4.2 These Terms were most recently updated on [24th of May 2018].
5. Player Account
- 5.1. In order to participate in any game or to place any bet or conduct any other gambling transaction on the Site you will need to register with us and open a player account (an Account).
- 5.2. In order to register and open an Account you will be asked to provide us with accurate, current and complete personal information, which may include your name, date of birth, contact details (including an address, telephone number and email address), and any other identification that we may ask for, such as copy utility bills and/or photo identification (together the Registration Data). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. You should immediately notify us of any change to your Registration Data via the email address you use to register your Account. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may in our sole discretion deny you access to areas of the Service requiring registration, or suspend or terminate your Account, pending further investigation.
- 5.3. All applicants wishing to register an Account with us must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to register with NightRush and open an Account. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age and identification from any player and to suspend their Account unless and until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- 5.4. NightRush will not register an account on behalf on any individual and, where an individual has already been registered, NightRush will cancel that individual's registration as a player if it becomes aware that individual has provided false information when registering as a player and reserve the right to confiscate any winnings available on the account. An individual applying for a NightRush Account acknowledges and accepts.
6. Account Rules
6.1 NightRush reserves the right, at its own discretion, at all times, to:
- 6.1.1 Decline to open a NightRush Account and/or to close an existing NightRush Account without any explanation. Already made contractual obligations will be honored;
- 6.1.2 Decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
- 6.1.3 Suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever NightRush is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that a NightRush Account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices.
- 6.1.4 Request a clear and legible photo copy of your VISA/MasterCard and/or bank statement and/or picture identity card (ID) or passport and/or any other official personal identification document which we deem fit in order to ascertain and verify the age and identity as well as address of the Account Holder at any time and especially prior to processing a withdrawal. The verification process will occur the latest when the Account Holder has cumulative withdrawals of €2,330 following the Malta Gaming Authority regulations. When NightRush request documentation from an Account Holder, we direct player to upload such documentation through their own NightRush account (My account - Verify). We recommend that Account Holders send us their official personal identification documents even if this is not requested as this will facilitate matters at withdrawal stage. Where for any reason an Account Holder refuses or is unable to provide us with any of the requested documents, we reserve the right in our sole, absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the Account Holder shall forfeit all his winnings. Account Holders should also note that their original deposits may not be refunded. When requesting documents for an account verification, any pending withdrawals will be cancelled. When verification is complete, we kindly ask the player to request a new withdrawal.
- 6.1.5 Hold and manage funds belonging to Account Holders in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Financial Institution and/or a Payment Solution Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of Account Holders;
- 6.1.6 Forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a NightRush Account and/or refuse to honor a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly, the NightRush Rules have been violated and/or other unauthorized activities have occurred in connection with an event and/or the operation of a NightRush Account. This is subject to any of the said events being in connection with the NightRush Account and/or the claim in question.
- 6.1.7 An individual applying to become an Account Holder warrants and represents not to be an individual under the age of eighteen (18) years. Minors cannot register as a player and cannot hold a NightRush Account. NightRush reserves the right to request proof of age and performs check in order to verify the information provided. Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
- 6.1 NightRush reserves the right, at its own discretion, at all times, to:
7. Unsuitable Conduct
7.1 An Account Holder warrants and represents, at all times, not to be:
- 7.1.1 Residents of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Helena, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Portugal, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Slovakia, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe. All winnings from players residing in any of these countries will be confiscated and accounts will be closed. Internet gambling may be wholly or partially restricted in some jurisdictions. Nightrush.com accepts no responsibility for internet gambling from residents in jurisdictions where it is illegal;
- 7.1.2 Internet gambling may be wholly or partially restricted in some jurisdictions. Due to legal reasons, players residing in certain countries may not / are not allowed to play jackpot games, NetEnt games or NYX games;
- 7.1.3 Restricted by limited legal capacity;
- 7.1.4 Acting on behalf of another party;
- 7.1.5 Classified as a compulsive gambler;
- 7.1.6 Depositing money originating from criminal and/or other un-authorized activities; Upon the slightest indication of transactions and/or activities indicating potential money laundering we shall report to the relevant authorities.
- 7.1.7 2Depositing money through a Card which the Account Holder is not authorized to use and/or utilizing a Card in a jurisdiction in which betting and gaming are prohibited;
- 7.1.8 Conducting criminal activities whereby a NightRush Account is directly or indirectly involved;
- 7.1.9 Restricted by any legal reasons to open an account, purchase or use services from NightRush and/or otherwise participate in the games offered. It is the player’s responsibility to know if their gaming is legal;
7.2 NightRush warrants and represents, at all times, to:
- 7.2.1 Manage funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner; and/or
- 7.2.2 Absorb the cost of, and pay, the Betting Duty, as applicable, at the Place of the Contract.
- 7.2.3 Manage data regarding an Account Holder in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar.
- 7.2.4 A NightRush Account is opened, held and settled in a currency as agreed between NightRush and an Account Holder. All amounts displayed relating to wagers and winnings shall be quoted with the symbol of the currency so agreed to. NightRush calculates and settles all matters involving exchange rates in accordance with recognized financial institutions at currently applicable exchange rates. Slight differences may occur between the agreed amounts and the recorded amounts due to variances between exchange rates.
- 7.1 An Account Holder warrants and represents, at all times, not to be:
8. Verification and Money Laundering Checks
- 8.1 Nightrush.com shall not make a payment out of a customer’s account, to such customer, until the company is satisfied that the identity, age and place of residence of the customer have been suitably verified.
- 8.2 Any claim regarding a transaction in conjunction with a NightRush Account shall be made to NightRush within 6 months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place, or should have taken place; otherwise NightRush reserves the right, at its own discretion, not to consider the claim.
- 8.3 Any legal dispute regarding a transaction in conjunction with a NightRush Account that cannot be solved by the NightRush Rules and in respect of which no equitable solution is reached with the Account Holder shall be settled in accordance with the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract.
- 8.4 In the event of a dispute, it is advisable that the Account Holder lodges a complaint with NightRush's customer service. The parties should do their utmost to reach an amicable settlement within a reasonable time. In the event this issue remains unsolved, the complainant may also lodge a complaint within 6 months to http://www.mga.org.mt/ or using the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org (if this is on the Maltese Licence) if the complainant wants to complain about a Curacao licenced product you can do this via email@example.com
- 8.5 Whereupon a dispute should occur between the Company and the Account Holder, the Company will make accessible to the member a detailed transaction record. Such information will also be made available to a legitimate third party (e.g. a judge or court) if the Company so wishes or agrees.
8.6 NightRush shall immediately inquire into any complaint made to it or to the Licensor by a registered player in respect of:
- 8.6.1 the operation of a game operated by NightRush;
- 8.6.2 the conduct of an agent of NightRush in operations related to a game operated by NightRush.
- 8.7 NightRush will inform the complainant or the Licensor where the complaint was referred to NightRush by the Licensor, of the results of the inquiry within twenty-one (21) days from the date on which the complaint has been lodged with NightRush.
- 8.8 The complaint must contain clear and unequivocal information about the complainant's identity, and shall give all the relevant details that gave rise to the complaint.
- 8.9 In case you are not satisfied with how a bet has been settled or you have any other dispute or disagreement, please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute without a satisfactory outcome, you may contact the following arbiters
- 8.10 For all other customers: All products and services except: Endorphina, Cubeia and Sbtech, contact Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
- 8.11 The services of Sbtech, Endorphina and Cubeia are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao. You can contact them here https://www.curacao-egaming.com/ or send an email to email@example.com.
- 8.12 We strictly prohibit the use of robotic, mechanical, or electronic, or other devices to automatically make decisions in any game, whether such use is attempted or effected by one of our customers or by as a guest or by any third parties. People that are employed in competitive business (registered gaming enterprises) are not entitled to place bets on NightRush odds. If this is discovered, all bets will be void in the aftermath, since the outcome of these went in the player’s favor. The eliminated stake will not be returned to the player. Possible bonuses will be lost.
- 8.13 If deposits effected are not used for the sole purpose of gaming or wagering and in NightRush discretion, there is suspicion of abuse (for instance where an appropriate level of game play has not occurred) the customer shall be deemed to be abusing exchange rate fluctuations and NightRush reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the respective deposit/s in part or in full and to retract any costs that may have resulted in conjunction herewith. NightRush also reserves the right to close that account indefinitely.
- 8.15 The customer shall not allow any third party using the customer's login details. The customer accepts full responsibility for the consequences of allowing such activity and, without derogating from the generality of any other indemnity contained herein, indemnifies and holds NightRush harmless in respect of any damages arising from the same.
- 8.16 If the player does not make any transactions on the betting account for a successive period of thirty (30) calendar months, Nightrush.com will attempt to notify the player via email at the registered email address notifying of any remaining funds held in the account. Nightrush.com shall remit the balance in the account to the player or to the Authority if the player cannot be contacted satisfactorily.
- 8.17 A Player account will be classed ‘inactive’, and players will be contacted if no activity occurs after 6 (six) months successive months (log-in/log-out). After 12 (twelve) months of no activity, (6 months ‘inactive’) the account will be classed ‘dormant’, and players will again be contacted. Both ‘inactive’ and ‘dormant’ account will encounter monthly administration fees of €5 (or currency equivalent), or 5% of the total balance (whichever is larger). Customers residing in the UK will categorically not receive a refund of the administration fees.
- 8.18 The User shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to the User’s or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices in aid of his participation in any of the Games. NightRush hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close the Account or invalidate the User’s participation in a Game in the event of such behavior.
- 8.19 Only one account is allowed per identity, household, address, IP address. Violation will result in frozen funds and closed account without any notifications.
- 8.20 Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to play at all or use any payment method to complete a transaction. NightRush takes no responsibility of any breaches in regard to this term.
- 8.21 A player has the right to close their account, by sending an email from the registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact NightRush through live chat with a request to close account and the reason for why.
- 8.22 In order to recover funds held in a dormant or inactive account under the Malta Gaming Authority legislation, closed, blocked or excluded account Nightrush.com will require a full verification of the player’s identification, home address, payments methods used and a verification including SWIFT and IBAN of the player’s bank account.
- 8.23 The player has got the right to set financial limits on wagers and losses and the right to set limits on session time and to set a time for the reality check window. The player also has got the right of putting a time-out on the account for up to 31 days as well as the right to self-exclude themselves for a definite or indefinite period of time with a cool down period of seven days under the Malta Gaming Authority legislation and a cool down period of 24 hours under the UK Gambling Commission legislation after the licensee has received the notice of re-opening the player account.
9. Deposits and Withdrawals
- 9.1 As part of the registration process, we may perform a search with an authorised third-party to verify your identity. The authorised third-party may undergo checks on your information supplied for any verification procedures required, against databases of which they have access to. If a search is completed all the records will be retained.
- 9.2 As a player you can make deposits to your NightRush account using a credit card, a wire transfer from your bank account, a psp or a transfer from your e-wallet account. Minimum deposit is at all times decided by NightRush and are shown in the cashier at the time of deposit.
- 9.3 Regards to internal transfers within the account, NightRush reserves the right to manually correct, without further notice to the customer, any transactions that may be regarded as speculation in currency fluctuations.
- 9.4 All winnings will be credited to the customer’s NightRush account. Withdrawals from the NightRush account should always be made to the same account from where the funds originated. Withdrawals will only be made to a credit card, bank account or e-wallet account held in the customer’s own name.
- 9.5 To avoid unnecessary delays in carrying out withdrawal requests, we are dependent on the customer providing us with complete and correct information.
- 9.6 NightRush reserve the right to apply minimum withdrawal amounts for different payout methods as notified to customers from time to time in the Payout Information section on the NightRush website.
- 9.7 If a customer requests that an amount smaller than the minimum withdrawal amount be paid out, we may charge the customer a discretionary fee for the same depending on the payout method.
- 9.8 We reserve the right to limit the number of free payouts per customer within a specific time period determined by us. We also reserve the right to charge an increased fee for payouts to bank accounts held with banks located outside the European Union countries.
- 9.9 We do not allow bets on credit. However, if a result is registered incorrectly and a customer’s account is credited erroneously, we reserve the right to debit the customer account accordingly. In the event the account holds a negative balance after corrected result (i.e. the customer has made bets with this money), the customer is obligated to repay the amount erroneously received.
- 9.10 Clients acting on behalf of third parties or aiming to a professional wagering with the sole purpose of trading affiliate commission may be refused their withdrawals partially or in whole, especially if their wagering pattern has the aim to harm NightRush financially.
- 9.11 If you win EURO €50,000 or more and decide to withdraw a major part of the winning (over 50%), we have the right to divide the pay-out into ten instalments, paid with 10 per cent every month for 10 months until the full amount is paid out. You will not get any interest on outstanding amounts.
- 9.12 Before a withdrawal of real money can be requested, a minimum deposit of 30 EUR is required. The deposit must be wagered at least 1 time before withdrawal.
- 9.13 Before a withdrawal of real money can be requested all deposits must have been wagered at least 1 time.
- 9.14 The use of VPN/Proxy to hide your identity and location when logging onto our website is strictly prohibited. NightRush reserves the right to cancel all bonuses and confiscate all winnings the player has won under the use of VPN/Proxy services. Breaking these regulations may result in us terminating the player account.
- 9.15 It is prohibited for players to transfer funds amongst player accounts.
- 9.16 NightRush reserves the right to apply processing fees for deposits and withdrawals for different payout methods as notified to customers in the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the player account on the NightRush website.
- 9.17 In case an account is closed and a manual transaction must be made, we reserve the right to charge a fee in order to cover the costs.
- 9.18 NightRush will check all made transactions in order to prevent money laundering.
- 9.19 NightRush reserve the right to terminate your account, forfeit any balance on your account and/ or charge you the relevant amounts, if we incur any charge-backs/retrievals on any transaction made on the account.
10. Sportsbook General Rules
- 10.1 Each user determines his stakes himself, with the exception of the restriction imposed by limits of winnings and possible stake limits. A precondition for the effective placement of a bet is that before the closure for the acceptance of bets there must be sufficient balance on the account to cover the stake. If the balance on the account does not provide full coverage and the difference is not remitted in due time, offers for the placement of bets will be accepted by the company only in the order in which they are received for as long as the betting account for each individual bet is completely covered. If the stake for a bet is only partly covered by the balance on the account, the bet is deemed to be placed with a stake corresponding to the remaining balance on the account.
- 10.2 A bet is accepted once the company has confirmed it. A bet is confirmed when it appears in the customer’s account. In some isolated cases delays may occur. In the event of a dispute over the time when a bet was placed, the time when the bet was registered by the company shall govern.
- 10.3 Bets placed and accepted in good time may not be revoked or changed. It is therefore the user's sole responsibility to ensure that all of the details of his/her bets are correct.
- 10.4 If a bet is declared “invalid” or “void” (e.g. cancellation of the betting event), then this bet will be evaluated as “won” with odds of 1.00. For individual (single) bets, this means that the user will get the amount equal to his stake back. In a multi bet, this means that the total odds will be adjusted accordingly and the multi bet can still be won if all other bets it contains are won too.
- 10.5 If the bet is placed after the beginning of the betting event, the bet is invalid (this does not include live betting). The bet will be evaluated as “won” using the odds 1.00. For “Live Betting”, bets which are received by the company after the result of the respective bet has been determined are invalid and will be evaluated as “won” using odds of 1.00.
- 10.6 The deadline for placing bets will in each case be determined by the company.
- 10.7 The company reserves the right to decline acceptance of any bet without giving a reason.
- 10.8 If, during the period of acceptance of bets, information becomes known through which the outcome of the bet can be determined, the deadline for acceptance of bets will be determined anew by the company or the bet will be cancelled. Cancelled bets are evaluated as “won” at odds of 1.00.
- 10.9 NightRush assumes no responsibility for typing, transmission and/or evaluation errors. In particular, the company reserves its right to correct obvious errors - even after the event - with the input of betting odds and/or the evaluation of betting results (e.g. odds-related, team-related, event-related errors) or declare affected bets void. NightRush also assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the information services provided, for example live scores and result messages sent via e-mail. The stake is exclusively the amount confirmed and recorded by the company. In case the erroneous event/market is cancelled all bets are void and will be evaluated as “won” with odds of 1,00.
- 10.10 In the case of bets with fixed odds, the gross winnings are calculated by multiplying the stake by the fixed odds. In the case of live bets, the customer is able to accept any changes in odds during the bet placement process. Changes in odds are understood to be those which change between the pick being added to the bet slip and the bet being accepted by NightRush. The actual odds are then displayed in the bet confirmation notification. If the user does not receive a bet confirmation notification, the bet is still valid if it is displayed in the “My Betting History” section of the betting account, under “Sports”.
- 10.11 Winnings are only paid out up to a maximum of the winning limits. If the player places a bet whose payment exceeds the winning limit, NightRush is not liable for the excess amount. In this case payments of winnings will be reduced correspondingly. This applies also if NightRush has not warned the bettor against possible excesses of the winning limits at the time of betting. The winning limits for bets with real money are Per Player and Week EUR50,000 or equivalent.
- 10.12 NightRush reserves the right to determine winning limits different from those specified above and/or determine specific winning limits for individual players.
- 10.13 If a user makes several equal bets (also the combination of single and multi bets), whose total winnings exceed the winning limit NightRush is entitled to reduce the stake to the necessary extent in order to comply with the winning limits.
10.14 Unless otherwise stated – in the exceptions below, in the betting offer or in the special rules of each sport – the principle “all bets stand” applies to all bets. This means, that if the athlete (or team, etc.), on whom/which the bet has been placed, fails to participate – for whatever reason – the bet is lost if the betting event takes place. Only in exceptional cases will bet be declared void, particularly in the following cases:
- The event/tournament is cancelled or declared void.
- The event/tournament is interrupted and restarted more than 36 hours after the original start date
- Head to Head (H2H) bets: If one or more participants withdraw before they have started the event/tournament.
- 10.15 All bets that are determined (i.e. the outcome is already decided) are valid and will be settled accordingly regardless of subsequent abandonment of the event/tournament at any time.
- 10.16 NightRush recognizes only those results which have been achieved on the playing field or platform. Results amounting from disciplinary measures from a sports' court or another court of law are not considered. In case of violation of sports laws, the company reserves the right t o freeze the winnings and withhold payment.
- 10.17 The customer may not combine related bets on the same event. Related bets are two or more different bets that have related contingency.
- 10.18 Live bets are offered exclusively before and during an event on a dedicated live bets platform. The odds are continuously updated to reflect the current status of the game.
- 10.19 In order to avoid a bet not being accepted due to changes in odds, the system automatically updates the odds before slip confirmation and the customer should check the latest odds in betting slip before the confirmation.
- 10.20 For live bets the results that are known immediately after the conclusion of a betting market will be the ones used to evaluate the winning outcome(s). Subsequent modifications (e.g. results decided by a jury after the game) do not influence settlement of the live bet on offer.
- 10.21 Live bets are settled on the company’s own statistics which are based on the actual run of play. Unless otherwise stated, in live betting all bets on “Non-runners” will be void.
- 10.25 For live betting, the “Sportsbook Betting Rules” concerning game evaluation also apply. Exceptions are special bets, which are decided before the actual interruption. These are declared valid.
11. Responsible Gambling Rules
11.1 We are committed to providing the support you need to gamble responsibly. We offer you a range of options to help you to manage your play. These include:
- 11.1.1 deposit/entry limits;
- 11.1.2 time outs;
- 11.1.2 time outs;
- 11.2 Although we will use our reasonable endeavours to enforce our responsible gambling policy, we do not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Service with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place.
- 11.3 Deposit Limit
- You can set a deposit limit on your Account in any one day, 7 day or one month period. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty four hours' notice of your wish to increase your limit. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact us at [email@example.com], or set up the limit through the Site. Any confirmed reductions to your deposit limit will have immediate effect.
- 11.4 Time Out
- If you wish to take a break from playing, you can apply a 'Time Out' to your Account for one day, one week, one month, or such other period up to six weeks. When you set a Time Out we will close your Account for the specified period. To set a Time Out on your Account, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org], or set up the Time Out through the Site. At the end of your Time Out period, your Account will automatically be reopened and you will be able to login to your Account.
- 11.5 Self-exclusion
- We provide a self-exclusion facility which allows you to close your Account for a specified period of time (minimum six months). At your request, we will prevent you from using your Account for a specific period, as determined by you. By opting to self-exclude, we will close your Account, remove you from all active marketing communications and return any positive balance of funds to you. During the period of self-exclusion it will not be possible to reopen your Account for any reason. To request self-exclusion, please contact us at [email@example.com].
- 11.6 Should you opt to self-exclude, we strongly recommend that you seek exclusion from all other sites where you also play. We also recommend that, during any period of self-exclusion, you seek additional support and advice from a support organisation such as http://www.gamcare.org.uk.
- 11.1 We are committed to providing the support you need to gamble responsibly. We offer you a range of options to help you to manage your play. These include:
12. Indemnity Rules
- 12.1 You hereby indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, costs (including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees and court costs) claims or actions of any kind arising or resulting from your use of any aspect of the Service, your violation of these Terms, your receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize or winnings, and any of your acts or omissions that implicate publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with us in the defence of such matter.
- 12.2 In addition to any other remedy available, if you breach any of the Terms we shall be entitled to recover from your Account any positive balance to the extent of any amount reasonably claimed against you pursuant to paragraph 12.1 above.
13. Warranty Disclaimers
- 13.1 You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- 13.2 You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which players gain access to or use the Service; what effects the Service may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Service; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Service.
14. Limitations of liability
- 14.1 NightRush will not accept liability for any loss, costs, expenses or damages which are alleged to have derived from the website or its content, in relation to your use of our site, gameplay, campaigns or communication.
- 14.2 You enter the site and use at your own risk. The site and facilities are provided with no warranty.
- 14.3 Unless otherwise stated in the terms, NightRush will not be liable for any of the following loss of revenue, reputation, profits, business, connection error, fraud, death/loss of health or consequential or special losses or any other possible liability
15. Intellectual Property
- 15.1 You acknowledge that the Service and all material published on the Service including but not limited to text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images, trade marks, audio and audio visual clips, databases, data compilations, data and software (together the Service Content) is owned and controlled by or licensed exclusively to us. You may not copy, adapt, display, communicate to the public or otherwise use any Service Content except as enabled and permitted by the Service from time to time.
- 15.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Service which you are authorised to access provided that such prints and downloads are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- 16.1 If you wish to terminate (i.e. close) your Account, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Site's live chat function.
- 16.2 We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your password, Account, or use of the Service without notice if you are in material breach of these Terms, engage in any Unsuitable Conduct, or if we believe in our absolute discretion that your use of the Service is unsuitable in any other way.
- 16.3 Where we close your Account and terminate these Terms pursuant to paragraph 16.2 above, the balance of your Account will be non-refundable and will be deemed to be forfeited by you to the extent of any claim that we may have against you as at the date of such closure. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not credit any bonuses into your Account, nor will you be entitled to any contingent winnings, at any time after the date on which your Account has been closed (whether by us pursuant to these Terms, or by you).
17. Terms & Conditions for bonuses
- 17.1 Any offer received by a customer from NightRush is personal and valid only for a particular customer unless stated otherwise. All bonuses, free spins, free bets or other offers that has been marketed via affiliates, email, text message or through other channels, needs to be wagered in games in Group A as detailed below. Games in Group B do not contribute to a player’s wagering requirement. Wagering on Group B may lead to confiscation of bonus money and winnings generated from bonus.
- 17.2 Group A – Slots, Video slots, Scratch Cards = 100 %
- 17.3 Group B – Video Poker, 3 Card Poker, table games and other games = 0%
- 17.4 Bets on the following games do not count towards the wagering requirements: Bonanza, Blood Suckers, Jackpot6000, Mythic Maiden, Jokerizer, Starmania, Dead or Alive, The Wish Master, Supernova, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Eggomatic, Immortal Romance and progressive jackpots (find more info under the Jackpot tab in the Casino).
- 17.5 Maximum allowed bet in Casino and Live Casino when having an active bonus is €5 per bet/spin. Larger bets or playing on games from Group D may lead to confiscation of the bonus assets, free spins and possible winnings made with bonus money.
- 17.6 Player cannot make a withdrawal while having an active bonus on account before all wagering requirements are met.
- 17.7 Any bonus offer from NightRush is valid only one time per customer account, computer household, IP address and other places with a shared computer (office, library, university, etc.)
- 17.8 All winnings originating from a bonus offer are to be considered bonus winnings and no payout of such winnings will be made until the terms and conditions for the bonus are met.
- 17.9 No bonus offer can be combined with a welcome offer, unless stated otherwise. A bonus offer in the casino cannot be combined with a bonus offer in sportsbook, unless stated otherwise.
- 17.10 If you wish to remove any bonus credited to you, please contact customer service before starting to play and/or wager.
- 17.11 NightRush reserves the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behavior, including the right to deny cash out requests if we suspect that the bonus offer has been abused.
- 17.12 If these Rules or the terms and conditions of the offer are breached or there is evidence that a customer or a group of customers has made a series of bets that, due to a bonus, increased earnings, free bets or other offers, guarantees a profit for the client, whether individually or part of a group, no matter what the results, NightRush reserves the right to withdraw the bonus portion of the offers and to settle the bets at the correct odds, or to cancel the free bets and the bets made from deposit bonuses. NightRush also reserves the right to take legal action against the customer or customers involved in such fraudulent behavior.
- 17.13 If no other conditions are stated in the actual campaign, the following terms must be fulfilled before withdrawal of bonus
- 18.1 Wagering requirement for bonus is 14 times. Bet on odds lower than 2.00 does not count towards the wagering requirement. Only one bet per game and market is allowed. This is unless stated otherwise in a specific Promotion.
- 18.2 A customer can only have one active Sportsbook bonus at a time.
- 18.3 Sign Up and First Deposit bonus offers are only available to customers who have previously not made any deposit to NightRush.
- 18.4 Cooperating with other customers in order to fulfil the bonus requirements is prohibited.
- 18.5 The first bet on any game or market, before game start or during game, will be counted towards the wagering requirement. A duplicate of your first bet or bet that is being annulled not be counted towards the wagering
- 18.6 Void/Cancelled or Cashed Out bets do not count towards the wagering requirement.
- 18.7 Risk Free play (i.e. proportionate betting on different outcomes in the same game to create ”action” without risk) do not count towards the wagering requirement. Examples of Risk Free bets includes, but is not limited to, betting on home team to win before kick-off and betting on away team to win live during the game. Players found to be in conspiracy, for example that one person is betting on the home team and the other on the away team, will have their accounts permanently closed and their funds confiscated.
- 19.1 The bonus must be wagered a minimum of 45 (forty five) times before the bonus, deposit and winnings can be withdrawn or transferred to other products.
- 19.2 Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the play-through requirements.
- 19.3 All bonuses expire 7 days after being claimed unless otherwise specified.
- 19.4 All games, both with money and for fun, with themes from Universal Studios, such as Frankenstein and Scarface are prohibited from all areas not included in the jurisdictions listed below and all transactions with games that are not permitted are invalid: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Czech Republic, Turkey, Germany, Ukraine, Hungary, Belarus and Austria.
- 19.5 Risk Free play (i.e. proportionate betting on different outcomes in the same game to create ”action” without risk) do not count towards the wagering requirement before a withdrawal. Example of risk free bets includes, but is not limited to, betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette or both on bank and on player in Baccarat. Players found to be in conspiracy, for example that one person bets on bank and the other on the player in Baccarat, will have their accounts permanently closed and their funds confiscated.
- 19.6 A bonus and any winnings generated from it will be lost, should a bonus be forfeited or cancelled.
- 19.7 All free money/free spins campaigns will expire 24 hours from when collected if nothing else stated in the bonus terms & conditions. Winnings during these 24 hours will forfeit if wager requirements not reached.
- 19.8 Only players from the following countries are eligible for bonuses: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Austria, Malta, Canada, and Switzerland.
- 19.9 Bonuses are intended as a benefit to make the player’s gaming experience as pleasant as possible and should be used accordingly. Nightrush.com reserves the right to investigate any player’s account to ensure that all activity is within the accepted guidelines. Any player who is found to have been abusing any kind of bonus will be welcome to keep playing with us but will not be able to receive any further bonuses. Nightrush.com reserves the right to cease the account, deduct bonuses claimed by the customer and also eventual winnings generated from it.
- 19.10 In case of suspected abuse or fraud NightRush reserves the right to suspend the account until the security department has conducted a thorough investigation of the case. NightRush’s decision in an eventual investigation is unanimous and final. NightRush reserves the right to deduct bonus and any eventual winnings generated from it and confiscate all assets on the account.
- 19.11 NightRush reserves the right to terminate any winnings won by building the value in a slot with an active bonus, to then activate the winnings by a new deposit using real money.
- 19.12 In case of translation of these bonus rules to other than English languages, these are for the purpose of assistance and do reflect the same principles. In case of dispute, the English text prevails.
20. Sportsbook Terms and Conditions
- 20.1 Sportsbook is provided by Sbtech Global Ltd. Sbtech Global is a company incorporated in Isle of Man with its principal office at 33-37 Athol Street, Douglas, IM1 1LB, Isle of Man
- 20.2 NightRush accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with the sportsbook, exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a NightRush Account in conjunction with arrangements with Sbtech.
- 20.3 For complete sportsbook rules please click here.